Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Trample

Some interesting duels tonight. I've seen the fruit of my loins work again tonight, only even more effectively. A dispute over whether a creature attacking with trample can still get past a creature protected by "reduce all damage this creature takes to 0". Slickskin called Wizards with the question and it was decided that trample, even when blocked, is still dealt damage as assigned to target by the attackers controller. 4th turn kill***.

My massive trample / haste green and red deck once again gives me... VICTORY!

Slickskin plays with some clever decks, and I do admire the strategy and effort he puts into his decks.


*** OK NOT 4th turn kill. After I think about it, four mana plus two mana giving elves it must have been sixth or seventh turn. Awesome nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment